stomach pain
hello i live in Nigeria and for 8 months i ve been suffering from unusual stomach problem,i do feel sever hotness in my stomach and hotness in my thiegh region,i ve taken hundreds of antacid,omeprazole but all to no avail,the heat is too much in the stomach.
I'd have a look at - http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/indigestion/DS01141/DSECTION=causes

It sounds like you need further follow up with your GP.
please do assisit me in this case,your response seem vague..thank u so much sir. and please do advice on the best possible drug i can try,most of the equipment to ensure a proper diagnoses are not found here in my country,i have even nursed a secret idea of travelling to the uk or germany just for this ,the only problem i have now is a doctor i can esplain my symtoms to and if need be he invites me ,more of a medical tourism,but i still wish i can manage it here.
Any advice you get here is no substitute for a qualified medical opinion, but people do their best to help if they can.

Is there any particular food that sets this symptom off? Is the pain a constant throbbing or a sharp pain?

Have you tried anything to ease the symptoms like a pepto bismol - which contains bismuth subsalicylate - that might coat your stomach to ease any ulcer-like conditions temporarily.

Another this I've heard folks try is DGL, short for Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice.
thanks for the tip,i will go see if i can check them out,i mean the drugs u mentioned,,let me see if there is no need to go to india...i hope.