GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
waking at night feeling like having to vomit

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

Hi all I was wondering if anyone has experienced anything similar to what I have been having for the last couple of months. I will wake up in the middle of the night feeling like I am about to throw up. Everytime I try to fall back asleep right as I doze off again the sensation of having to throw up wakes me back up. This has happened everynight for the past three nights in a row. I have tried tums before bed, prilosec, and I prop myself up on 3 pillows and nothing works! Please tell me what you think this could be and if there is anything I can do to stop it!!
Hi....not being a dr  or in the medical field I can not say what is wrong, but there is more info needed for a dr to help u...what do u eat and drink,....do u smoke.....had a change in weight.....

How long after u eat r u lying down?
Gastro Tracker
Gastro