was it acid reflux???

quick info : 37fem with diagnosed erosive gastritis , grade a esophagitis since 2010.

i was out today at the shops waiting for a friend. i was standing still and all of a sudden i got a sudden aching pain from the upper back radiated to the front chest . it lasted only a few secs but it scared the hell out of me.!!

could it have been reflux or could it be heart related pain?? (last heart check-up was last year was ok)

I do power walking most days of the week and when i returned home i climbed 2 flights of stairs holding a heavy basked filled with water and i was fine.

any thoughts please.

When was ur last visit with ur GI Dr? Many can experience vagus nevre issues with GERD  but u need to allow ur Dr to DX and suggest treatment options. A site like this is great to commiserate and share info, but we can not DX u.....

Since u have a history of GERD issues, u may want to keep a journal of what u  eat and how u feel, log issues like the one u mentioned to see if there is a pattern...it may be eliminating something from ur diet, and a journal may help ur Dr pin point what is going on.

Continue to exercise and eat healthy and avoid the foods u know are tiggers.

I used to get pain like that with my reflux---I rarely got the burning in my throat---but when I got pain like that it would usually last for awhile, not just a couple of seconds.