GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
was it acid reflux???

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

was it acid reflux???

quick info : 37fem with diagnosed erosive gastritis , grade a esophagitis since 2010.

i was out today at the shops waiting for a friend. i was standing still and all of a sudden i got a sudden aching pain from the upper back radiated to the front chest . it lasted only a few secs but it scared the hell out of me.!!

could it have been reflux or could it be heart related pain?? (last heart check-up was last year was ok)

I do power walking most days of the week and when i returned home i climbed 2 flights of stairs holding a heavy basked filled with water and i was fine.

any thoughts please.

When was ur last visit with ur GI Dr? Many can experience vagus nevre issues with GERD  but u need to allow ur Dr to DX and suggest treatment options. A site like this is great to commiserate and share info, but we can not DX u.....

Since u have a history of GERD issues, u may want to keep a journal of what u  eat and how u feel, log issues like the one u mentioned to see if there is a pattern...it may be eliminating something from ur diet, and a journal may help ur Dr pin point what is going on.

Continue to exercise and eat healthy and avoid the foods u know are tiggers.

I used to get pain like that with my reflux---I rarely got the burning in my throat---but when I got pain like that it would usually last for awhile, not just a couple of seconds.
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
drifter0213 commented on Feels like life is ov...
Caryopteris commented on GMO CORN
GMO CORN
19 hrs ago by gymdandee