GERD (Acid Reflux) Expert Forum
when swallow something pain in throat and back

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

Dear Doctor,
I always feel that some thing  is stuck in my throat also i feel pain at my back under the right shoulder especially when i swallow some thing.what is this?doctor i am very upset due to this please help me.  
Feeling something stuck in the throat could be due to GERD though there are other causes as well.
Take prilosec. If the symptom is due to GERD you will find relief.
is the pain on one side of your throat?    I have this as well    infact  i have had it for 4 months now.  I was diagnosed with carotidynia.