Gallbladder Expert Forum
sharp stabbing pain in lower right abdomen when standing or trying to ...

Welcome to the Gallbladder Forum! This is a place to ask your personal questions about gallbladder issues and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of gallbladders.

sharp stabbing pain in lower right abdomen when standing or trying to walk

I am having sharp shooting pains in my right side abdomen  if I sit or lay still I am fine but when I get up and try to step on the ground especially with my right let it feels like someone is stabbing a knife in me and the pain is excruciating it has been going on for a few days and I cant tolerate it much more cause I am tired of having to stay in bed cause walking is too painful  anyone have any idea of what could be  causing this I almost feel like I am going to pass out cause of the pain I have had a hystarectomy I was told I have gallstones at one time was wondering if this could be what is going on
You need immediate evaluation. I would strongly recommend seeing a physician rather than wasting time in an internet forum. One possibility would be your gallbladder but appendicitis would also be likely. A three day delay in seeking medical attention would usually result in perforation.
A related discussion, Pain In Lower Right Quadrant was started.