Gallbladder Community
Abdominal Ultrasound

The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.

Abdominal Ultrasound

I have a Abdominal Ultasound and the report shows a 0.3-cm immobile echogenic focus along the gallbladder wall consistent with a polyp.  Minimal wall irregularity with foci of ring down artifact. The appearance is consistent with adenomyomatosis. The gallbladder is othewise partially collapsed. The common duct has a maximal caliber of 1.0 cm, but tapers normally in the region of the pancreatic head.  As well, the duct is normal caliber at the level of the cyctic artery.  Two tiny anechoic foci in each kidney consistent with cysts.  The kidneys otherwise appear mildly hyperechoic.  This is suggestive of chronic medical disease. (my kidneys function at about 30%).  Nonaneurysmal atheroscleritic changes involving the visualized abdominal aorta.  I am trying to find what this all means and if I should be concerned
Thank you