Gallbladder Expert Forum
After Gall Bladder surgery

Welcome to the Gallbladder Forum! This is a place to ask your personal questions about gallbladder issues and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of gallbladders.

After Gall Bladder surgery

Had surgery 7 days ago and the only problem I have is the taste of food it all taste the same its nasty and
I dont want to eat !!!!!on a full liquid diet till tuesday
Sure hope it changes, Jackid
It is common to have alterations in appetite and taste for two or three weeks after gallbladder surgery.
When you have had your gallbladder taken out and you get pegnant a month later after surgery is pregnancy going to have complications at all?
I am 9 weeks pegnant and everytime i eat i get super sick to my stomach and my stomach hurts rreally bad for awhile. This has been going on since day 1 that i found out i was pregnant. I was seeing a stomach specialist before i found out i was pregnant. But had only seen the doc. Once.
When you have had your gallbladder taken out and you get pegnant a month later after surgery is pregnancy going to have complications at all? I am 9 weeks pegnant and everytime i eat i get super sick to my stomach and my stomach hurts rreally bad for awhile. This has been going on since day 1 that i found out i was pregnant. I was seeing a stomach specialist before i found out i was pregnant. But had only seen the doc. Once.
I love how i get no responses back to my questions this site is a joke!! Wont find any answers out here!!!!
Sorry I can't be available 24/7 and still practice. There is no reason to think that the surgery would complicate your pregnancy. The pregnancy would be at much more risk if you hadn't had the gallbladder removed.