Anaesthetics....
I was told I had gallstones which should be removed but at the RV with the Anaesthist, he refused to operate me on the basis that it would be too dangerous for me as a cardiac and wearer of a defibrillater (advanced heart pace maker) - Is there no other method to extract the gallstones?
I was able to make all my gallstones go down without a surgery, but first I need to know how big is the diameter of the largest stone they found by ultrasound.
I'll try to find out! I have all the images, but I don't know if it gives the size. They did say that they were very small. Living in France, of course, may mean that the treatment is not available.
If the gallstones are less than 1cm in size you can use the method I used but I need more info, because you can make them go but they will most probably form again if you don't correct what caused them in the first place.

I need to know more info about your previous life style, like your dietary habits on average every day, and your daily routine, type of work, habits you do in a daily basis. More info can help me identify the cause more accurately.

Wish you the best