Billary dyskinesia
I am looking for information.  My symptoms are baffling the doctors so they want to take out my gallbladder.  I understand that it is only working at 15% and I get cramps and spend a good half hour in the bathroom.  It is the severe chills and sweating I have along with the cramps.  I honestly have to wring out my clothes and wrap up in towels from one to three hours.  So from the bathroom it is off with the wet clothes and on with the towels.  It is so bad that I lie on the floor, so I don't flood the bed or carpet.  Will taking out my gallbladder stop the chills and sweats?  I can live with the cramps. It's the chills and sweat that just wear me out.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

A diseased gall bladder can cause retention of bile, with stasis and consequent infection. This can produce consequent fever with chills. Removing the source of infection should control your symptoms.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.