Gallbladder Expert Forum
Could it be my gallbladder?

Welcome to the Gallbladder Forum! This is a place to ask your personal questions about gallbladder issues and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of gallbladders.

Could it be my gallbladder?

Monday I woke up and found it hurt to breathe on the right side of my stomach directly underneath my rib cage. It didn't feel like it was my lung, more like my lung pushing on something as it expanded. The pain went away the next day but I've since then felt pressure mainly on the right side and sometimes in the middle of my stomach. If i push in that area i can feel a lump of some sort. I have also developed flank pain on my rights side as well. Today I am feeling slight discomfort and aching and im wondering of this could all be related to my gallbladder? I would make an appointment to see my doctor but she is off until later in the month, and I'm Not sure if this is serious enough to take myself to the hospital. Any incite or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Could be gallbladder in origin. Several other possibilities though. I don't think it is wise to wait a couple weeks to be seen. Surely there is a physician covering for yours while off.
Luckily my dr is in today. Hopefully we can find the issue. Thank you!