Gallbladder Community
Could this all be gallbladder, or something else?
About This Community:

The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Could this all be gallbladder, or something else?

For almost 3 months, I've had a variety of pain and GI symptoms off and on. It started as pain under my right rib and lots of nausea and dyspepsia. I went to the ER and had an ultrasound of my gallbladder, CT scan and blood test, all of which were normal. A couple weeks later, a pelvic ultrasound found a small ovarian cyst on my LEFT ovary (though all my pain has been right-sided). Over the last month, my symptoms have worsened. They include:
-pain and feeling of tightness over my right back hip bone, pain down the back interior portion of my quadrucep, right groin tightness and pain, knee pain, and sometimes shin or ankle pain (could be sciatic nerve related but I'm not sure)
-burning pain in my right upper back/scapula region that gets worse when I lay down on my back
-right arm 'fatigue' (feels like the constant burning nerve pain is extending to my arm, so, for example, cutting vegetables or throwing my dog's ball has become painful - when I do those things, I feel worsening burning in my back and arm that forces me to stop)
-continued pain underneath right rib (sometimes just interior region near sternum, other times running all the way beneath my rib out toward my flank), although this pain is not always present
-sometimes the pain feels a little lower in my back (just below my ribs so if I twist or raise my arm across my body I get a 'snap' of pain), but not always
-sometimes the pain feels a little lower and central in my abdomen (like in my intestinal region), but that's usually temporary

I have no urinary symptoms, no discolored stool, and my symptoms are NOT affected by what I eat (fyi-i've always been active, i'm vegetarian and don't eat high-fat or processed stuff). Also, the symptoms are pretty constant, so I don't think I have stones because that would likely cause episodes of intense pain whereas what I have is constant pain that ranges from 4-9 on a scale of 10.

Could this all be related to a low-functioning gallbladder? Or something else? I don't have health insurance and cant afford further treatment. I understand no one can give me medical advice, etc - just looking for some thoughts and opinions. Thanks.