Gallbladder Community
ERCP

The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.

ERCP

In 2000 I had my gallbladder removed and they had put a stent in.  I was not even aware of this stent until I started having gallbladder symptons at the beginning of 2013.  I have had 3 ERCP done and this last one was just done April 3rd.  I have a lot of pain and my urine is orange again.  I called the doctors office and they said it was because he was in the a long time breaking up the stones. How long should I wait before going back to the hospital?  
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

I don't get your question. Are there persisting gallstones? If these are obstructing the bile duct it can cause obstructive symptoms like jaundice, dark colored urine and light colored stools with abdominal pain. The obstruction needs to be dealt with, for your symptoms to resolve. Please don't hesitate to discuss in detail with your surgeon regarding your therapy.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.