Gall Bladder Problems????
In June 2009 I had a Gallbladder attack,the doctors didn't remove it because I also was jaundice
Breast milk jaundice
Infant jaundice
Jaundice - yellow skin
Jaundice infant
Newborn jaundice
Jaundice
.After 4 days in the hospital I blew it off because I was no longer in pain and had no Insurance. Lately, I have a dull "ache" in the same area,,, (nowhere near the crippling pain of the attack) and for the last  6-8 months, i'm having great difficulty making it to the bathroom after eating my first meal of the day. More often than not it is diahrrea and occasionally soil myself. Occasionally my diahrrea is yellow and very watery. If my fiance hugs me real tight or squeezes my rib cage area,thats when it hurts.

Any thoughts????
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The pain and intolerance to food could be due to gall bladder disease. More so as you have had an attack earlier. Ultrasounds and CT scans will help detect any abnormalities in the structure of the gall bladder. To study the functioning tests like HIDA scan need to be done. Gall bladder dysfunction can cause intolerance to fatty food. The other causes could be gastritis, peptic ulcer disease and GERD. Disorders of the spleen and colon could also cause pain. Kidney disorders too produce colicky and sharp pain. Sometimes anxiety with flatulence can cause this pain. You will need to consult your primary care physician for proper evaluation of pain and therapy.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Thank you for your response. Was very helpful.