Gallbladder Community
Gall bladder dysfunction

The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.

Gall bladder dysfunction

I was diagnosed with UTI on the 08/11/2015 when take to the ER they put me on an antibiotic ciproflaxcin 500 MG twice a day. In 2 days of the medication I started throwing up. The next day when take to the urgent care they asked me to stop all medications and put me on protonix and Phenagan.  That was on the 08/14/2015. The family physician recommended us to see a gastroenterologist on the 09/08/2015. He recommended and upper esophageal endoscopy and a HIDA scan. The endoscopy was normal. But the HIDA  scan results says ejection fraction 21%. If not treated will lead to biliary dyskinesia. I do not have any other symptoms or pain. Only vomiting and nausea. I feel Liquids triggers the vomiting. I throw up at least 50 times continuously in small portions till everything I ate comes out. It's more like a reflux. They are suggesting a surgery.
If your doctor is confident in the diagnosis, and given your extreme vomiting issues, it seems the surgery is inevitable. You might want to get a second opinion though, just to be sure. But vomiting all your food back isn't good for sure, and you can do without the gallbladder.  
He has requested for a liver function test and an ultra sound of the gall bladder.to see for any blockages or stones.