GallBladder & Raynaud's??
Hello, I was wondering if anyone who is having GallBladder issues has Raynaud's?

I have Raynaud's and am having a few other issues that I think may be linked with Raynaud's. I'm now having pain in my stomach and went to the docor's last night and was told he is 90 percent sure it's my gallbladder and I'm going to get an ultrasound done. I'm just curious if this can also be linked with Raynauds and if so how to inform the doctors to do a full check and that everything I have going on with me could be linked to Raynaud's.

Raynaud's feet and hands turn color's with change in temp or emotional stress.
I get this weird rash on my face every so often, I get major migrains, I've had veins removed and am supposed to be getting my Thoracic looked at as well as my cervical Spine.. again I just changed doctor's in different states. I'm not going to list everything but just curious how many others out there have the same thing going on.

This discussion is related to Gallbladder symptoms.
I too have Raynauds and believe to be having gallbladder problems.  Curious, how could the two be related?