Gallbladder My Issue?
The last few months have been miserable.  I get left sided under the rib cage pain and low back pain associated with nausea and headaches pretty much all day long with flare ups making it worse and tender.  I can't put pressure on my left side because it flares it up even more.  Also I have terrible fatigue.  I have always been an athlete and now this year I just dont have the stamina anymore.  I feel like I could lay around all day and sleep which is not like me at all.  

I've had two awful attacks.  I get an intense stomach pain like knives stabbing me with extreme diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and headache and basically begging God to make it stop as it is so intense.  Then after a few hours it lets up and I'm just left completely drained.  

I've had so much testing including HIDA scan, CT scan, abdominal ultrasound and multiple blood tests. Ejection fraction 37% and ultrasound showed a gallbladder polyp.  The pain is worse and flares up after eating and i get a lot of indigestion pain with it also.  I believe I'm going to have the gallbladder out because of the polyp but waiting to hear back from my doctor today.  I'm frustrated.  I've always been so healthy and active and now just to get through the day is an effort.  Wondering if anyone else out there has anything similar?  

That pretty much sums up 7 mths of my life last year,i did not have stones a chronic gallbladder problem, nausea, vomiting, pain all were my main symptoms.  Your EF is borderline normal..mine was normal at 52% but was extremely sluggish... i had mine out in January. Good luck let us know how you make out when doctor calls back.