Gallbladder Stone
My wife had two ultrasound on her gallbladder.  The first scan showed 1.6 cm stone at the neck of the gallbladder and stone in the common bile duct.  The second scan showed there was 1.4 cm stone at the neck of the gallbladder and no stone in the CBD.

She could hardly eat and only porridge.  When she eats she has nauseating feeling and has to stop.  She was unable to eat solid food.

An EUS was done via scope through the mouth.  The findings was a 2cm stone at the neck of the gallbladder but there was no stone in the CBD.

Hence recommended by two doctors to remove but another suggested there is no necessity as the liver ducts also supply bile directly to the intestine

Meanwhile she has lost 5kg in weight.

She has picked up appetite moderately.

Prior to all this I have done a gastroscope and colonoscope.  There were a lot of small polyps which were removed and two large polyps which  were left behind. I was told to monitor yearly on the polyps because one was tubular.

Now the problem is my wife's gallbladder which I am not sure need to be removed or leave it as it is.  What I am afraid will infection set in and will the stone start growing larger.

So please advice whether the  gallbladder should be removed or not.

Thank you and Regards

But I am sure.  
I would probably look at removing the gallbladder or possibly the stone....it is possible that if the stone is at the neck of the gallbladder is can get stuck and an infection and major complications can arise....

I hope you can work it out quickly and that your wife feels better :)