Gallbladder Community
Gallbladder cure

The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.

Gallbladder cure

I found a gallstone treatment and cure and was wondering if it could help me further remove my gallstones that have been acting up something terrible?
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hi there,
In people who do not have any symptoms it is advisable to follow the policy of active monitoring. In such situation no active treatment is needed and you need to inform your doctor about any new symptoms or biliary colic. If your symptoms are mild and infrequent, you may be prescribed painkillers to control further episodes but in severe biliary colic you may need surgery to remove your gallbladder. I sincerely hope it helps. Keep me posted with more queries.
Best luck and take care!