Gallblader removed. Liver disease?
I am 20 years old and I had my gallbladder removed when I was around 15 years old.  I keep getting letters in the mail saying to get my flu shot because of liver disease. I am now 21 weeks pregnant, should I be concerned about the letters? And should I be talking to a dr about them? Or are they normal to get when you had something removed from your body?
First, pretty much everyone should have a flu shot these days. Secondly, I don't know what they are referring to regarding liver disease. Where are these letters from?
Well I was a child when I had it removed, and I had it done at Connecticut children's medical center so they are from there.
I don't understand the implication that you have liver disease. Recent data argues that pregnancy is not a contraindication for flu vaccination. Interestingly, your antibodies will protect the baby fora while also.