Gallbladder Community
Gallblader stones
About This Community:

The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Gallblader stones

Hi i just found out i have gallstones i was rushed to hospital a few weeks ago because the pain was so bad im not booked in to see a doctor until october and i have no idea when something will be done about it.Since then ive had 3 really bad nite with pain and vomiting and im finding it really hard to look after my girls who are 4months and 2yrs from the pain.What foods can i and cant i eat to try and help avoid the severe pain and is thier anything i can take for the pain.