Gallbladder Community
Gallstones

The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.

Gallstones

I have been getting discomfort in the middle of my stomach which it radiates under my both wing bones.  It last around 3 to 4 hrs and leaves spontaneously without feeling sick.  I had an ultrasound and my doctors aid everything is fine, there were small gallstones and don't worry.  Also there was some fat around the liver.  He says don't worry, but I am worries.  It doesn't always happen, eery so often like around 6 weeks.  Wha is causing  it.  I eat very healthy, I eat an abundance of fresh veggies, no red meats only fish and chicken.  My cholesterol is good.  I never had that problems.
You need a new doctor. If the mentality is "small stones, small problem" they are demonstrating their ignorance. First, the issue is whether or not you have gallbladder disease since you have symptoms consistent with it. Given typical symptoms, any abnormality of the gallbladder supports the clinical suspicion. I worry much more about patients with small stones as they are more likely to pass stones down the common bile duct. This exposes them to the most lethal complications of gallbladder disease such as pancreatitis. This is when your pancreas gets inflammed and the enzymes that were meant to help you digest your food start digesting your insides instead. The approproach to the treatment of patients with gallbladder disease has been fairly standard since a concensus statement from the National Institutes of Health in 1992. It would appear that you doctor is a little behind in his education. It would appear that they found the problem and it is time to seek a surgical opinion. The good news is that removing a gallbladder is about the gentlest introduction to abdominal surgery with a brief downtime and minimal discomfort in the vast majority of patients.
Now I'm even more paranoid than ever. I'm going to go to a specialist in NYC, at Cornell Weil, which i number one on a list. I also have an identical twin sister, and she told me she had the same symptoms like me.  Can it be heredity with identical twins.
No need to be paranoid. It sounds like you are on the correct path. There are approximately 700,000 people in the United States each year that have their gallbladders removed. You are in good company.

There is probably a genetic component to gallbladder disease but the problem is that is is so common. It is much easier to demonstrate genetic relationships if the disease is rare. Something that affects almost 20% of the population makes it much more likely to find families with most members affected by random chance alone.