Gallbladder Community
Is it a gallbladder probelm?

The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.

Is it a gallbladder probelm?

My mom has been telling me for years that she thinks I was misdiagnosed with IBS...ever since she had her gallbladder removed. lol

I'll list some of my symptoms and maybe someone could tell me if it sounds like a gallbladder problem.

I get pains below my right breast quite often...it worsens when I eat hamburger ( any beef or pork actually) or other greasy foods. It also gives me automatic diarrhea.
I obviously try to avoid greasy things. lol
This pain feels like a toothache at times...or like a rib is broken...with no injuries done to them.

Sometimes it feels like a bowling ball is making it's way up my chest and into my throat. The pain is so bad that I can't breathe...it feels like everything is closed shut, airways included. Sometimes I can't swallow, (even liquids) so I'll have to lean forward to let it pour out so that I can resume breathing.
Sometimes it feels like something is stuck in my chest.
I get constant chest pains...doctor said it's not my heart and not from anxiety...as one doctor had originally thought.

Does any of that sound like a gallbladder issue?
Thanks for reading.
i had gallstones for 10 years and ive since had my gallbladder removed, from what your saying it does sound like gallstones, i felt like something was stuck in my back and fatty, spicy and creamy foods made me have pain and sometimes attacks. its worse than giving birth an attack ang ive had a little boy and the attacks are loads worse. my surgeon actually asked me which was worse giving birth or an attack.go bk to your doctors again ask for an ultrasound on your gallbladder thats how i was diagnosed, since having my gallbladder removed on the 15th june im loads better my only prob is diarrhea but no more attacks thankgod!