Is it my gallbladder?
For approx. two weeks I have been having a hurting throughout my middle back area. Now its more on my right side of my back almost like a knife jabbing. I also fell pressure up through my throat like I need to belch. My primary treated me last week for musculer pani and put me on flexorile and It knocke me out. The pain became so bad while walking doing some shopping I went to the ER 4 days later. They did a xrayon my back looking for mass . it came back normal. Now I am on 800 mg IBP and anout pain reliever abut I am getting no relief. Still having a full air feeling up through my throat area and ro relief to my right side of back.  Any suggestion.....IM desperate!!!
It is most likely your gall bladder. You should have an ultrasound done.
I just had a laproscopic cholesysectomy last month bc of gallstones. My pain was inthe right upper abdominal quadrant and did radiate up between my shoulder blades. I felt bloated and full a lot. My attacks never happened during the day. They always started by waking me up in the middle of the night with pressure on the R side.  Being a RN and pretty in tune with my body i knew exactly what it was. Went to the Dr for an abdominal ultrasound which showed gallstones and 1 was almost blocking the duct. I had to get it removed ASAP bc if the stone blocked the duct completely then i would have emergency surgery and the surgeon would have to cut me open completely. An x ray and Flexeril are not first line duagnostic tests/ treatment for the symptoms that you exhibited. Ask for an ultrasound so your dr can see your organs since they don't show up well on an xray.
Pretty typical symptoms for gallbladder disease. Need a better educated doc.