Gallbladder Expert Forum
Literally peeing 30 minutes

Welcome to the Gallbladder Forum! This is a place to ask your personal questions about gallbladder issues and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of gallbladders.

Literally peeing 30 minutes

When im done peekng i can just push a lil as if im peeig and more will fill up then i release and push it out and i can do these "emptying lkke squirts" for 30 minutes and possjbly longer, whats happening? I am male
I have no idea how this would relate to any gallbladder problem. You might want to check in one of the forums related to urological or prostate issues.
Also i have gilberts syndrome
I dont see why it cant be answered here unless your main experience is in gall ladder amd not uroilogy, but that forum doesnt even work... Cant post a question. And this was the first place i found that seem almost related so sorry for my stupidity. And fright. I havnt seen this anyyone ask this qiestion at all, ive seen related that people had to go every ten mins but my problem seems incredibly more frequent, and again the ureoulgt doeums dont work
Forums,
Nvm it finally worked, thanks for the redirection.