New gallbladder concern.
I'm 18 and gallbladder issues run in my family like I said in another post. Now after I have had the flu, I have had constipation. I can have a BM but it's difficult and tends to be very small. Accompanying that though is a fullness under the right side of my ribcage. Something I also heard that can be related to gallbladder problems.  Still have some pain and pressure in the center if my ribcage. Please help.
The most likely source of your discomfort is the constipation itself. The upstream colon gets distended and causes bloating and pain. The right side of the abdomen has the largest and most distensible portion of the colon. Constipation following the flu is common due to the dehydration that it can cause. Pushing fluids and a laxative would likely give relief.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Gastroenterologist in your area?