Gallbladder Community
Normal after gallbladder surgery?
About This Community:

The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Normal after gallbladder surgery?

Kinda a long story but in Dec I started having strange dizzy spells where my heart would race and I would feel as though I might black out I went to my PCP and he had me wear a heart monitor which only showed mild tachycardia at times he also ordered a ECG and EKG which both came back normal. In Feb I started having some strange left sided chest pains which mostly came on at night and were accompanied by the dizzy spells. Some nights is wake up my pulse around 133 sweating and having chest pains. My doc ordered a treadmill test and it came back fine. Sometime in April I started having all these strange episodes however I would also get pain in my RUQ. I couldn't really link this to any specific meals or time of day they would just happen randomly. As things progressed I noticed I was loosing weight about 26lbs from Jan to May. My doc sent me to a gastro which performed endoscopy, colonoscopy, and ordered a gastric emptying study and hida scan. Everything looked great except hida scan which came back EF20%. I was referred to a surgeon and decided to have GB out in hopes it would take care of everything. I read a few places online where women had minor tachycardia and dizzy spells with GB troubles. Anyway I'm now 3 days post op and not having too much incision pain some gas troubles but the dizzy spells and left sided chest pain is still here.. What could be causing this? My PCP is ready to give up on me and I am at my wits end. I'm 30yo female 144lbs 5'6 non smoker non drinker fairly active but no longer jogging because of the dizzy/lightheaded spells and chest pains. Is there anything I should ask doc to cover as he has ran many tests to no avail. I should also add he did blood tests I'm slightly anemic due to endometriosis. CBC CMP and 24 hour urine all came back good. Please help thank you so very much for any input you might have.
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gallbladder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank