Pain after Gall Bladder surgery when breathing in
I had my gall bladder removed 5 days ago.  I ended up in the emergency room unable to breathe.  If I yawn or breathe in deep I get a stabbing and I mean bad pain under my right rib cage.  My surgeon knows nothing about this??????   I read that others on the internet complained of the same thing.  The problem is that "nobody" will write back and say what helped or what was diagnosed.   How can a doctor of medicine that does this all the time know nothing of this problem?????   Can anyone give me feedback on whether or not this got better or what treatment was done?   It looks like i might get better help via the internet than a doctor of medicine.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Post surgery there will be swelling and inflammation, which could cause pain. As the inflammation subsides, the pain should resolve. However, if there is worsening of pain or if you develop additional symptoms like fever, consult your doctor to rule out an infection.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.