Phantom gallbladder pain or serious problem?
2 years ago I had my gallbladder removed because of an excessive number of stones, pain, GERD, and related symptoms.  During the procedure, the surgeon found a large amount of scar tissue covering the liver and gall bladder which had to be removed in order to remove the gallbladder.  Surgery was successful and I have been painfree until about 6 months ago.  The same signs and symptoms have returned.  I have been told that diet can play a part.  I am gluten-free, vegan, and I do not consume oils.  I eat nothing fried, no animal products, no soy, and my diet is 50 percent raw. I am on no medications or Vitamins.

Recently my pain has increased.  On my upper right abdominal quadrant, there is pressure and a burning sensation.  I feel a fullness there and a sensation of hot liquid pouring over my insides.  Pain radiates into the right shoulder, deep under the rib cage, and straight thru into my back.  I have kept a chart of the times in which it happens.  The pain comes suddenly and it is random.  I have found no relation to it occuring during meals only, or after.  Sometimes it happens in the middle of the night.

I am 31, Female, blood pressure 105/60, active, positive family history of diabeties.  I am diagnosed with both dysautonomia (POTS) and Ehlers-Danlse Syndrome type 3.

Currently have no insurance due to recent job loss.  Is this possibly a serious thing? Should I see a doctor?  What could be causing this?
You need to be evaluated. The possibility of a retained stone needs to be investigated. There are several other possibilities but persistent biliary type pain after gallbladder surgery should be explained.