RUQ pain after gallbladder removal
A year ago I had my gallbladder removed because it wasn't working propertly.  I didn't have any gallstones but it was full of scar tissue due to recurrent infection.  After surgery my pain was gone but two months later the same pain came back.  Along with the pain I'm having abdominal  bloating and nausea that gets worst after eating.  I have had upper endoscopy, ct scan and nothing is showing up.  My most recent lab work is as follows:
wbc--10.9
rbc--3.94
hemoglobin--12.0
hematocrit 37.5
mcv--95
mch--30.5
mchc--32.0
rdw--13.7
platelets--251
newtrophils--77
lymphs--18
monocytes--4
eos--1
basos--0

I also had a c-reactive protein   results were 4.4 mg/l

Talking to the doctor he said that all the lab work came back normal even though my wbc and newtrophils were high, and the c-reactive was almost to the end limit for being within normal range.  My rbc was also to the end low of normal range.  I'm still having pain, and feeling tired, and dizzy.  Im clueles of what to do do next, but could I be experiencing some type of inflamation going by my wbc and c-reactive results.  Any answere will be appreciated.  thanks.
From Wikipedia:  
Postcholecystectomy syndrome (PCS) describes the presence of abdominal symptoms after surgical removal of the gallbladder (Cholecystectomy).
Symptoms of postcholecystectomy syndrome may include:
Upset stomach, nausea, and vomiting.
Gas, bloating, and diarrhea.
Persistent pain in the upper right abdomen[1]
Symptoms occur in about 5 to 40 percent of patients who undergo cholycystectomy. [2]
The pain associated with post-cholecystectomy syndrome is usually ascribed to either sphincter of Oddi dysfunction or to post-surgical adhesions [3] .
Approximately 50% of cases are due to biliary causes such as remaining stone, biliary injury, dysmotility and choledococyst. The remaining 50% are due to non-biliary causes. This is because upper abdominal pain and gallstones are both common but are not always related.
Many people unfortunately continue to have discomfort or severe pain after having the gallbladder removed which is unfortunate. Consider getting your liver and pancreatic enzyme levels checked. Even if you didn't have stones, you might have had sludge which can lodge within the common bile duct and cause continuing problems. If that's a possibility, you may also want to ask the doc to do an MRCP to look for sludge and/or structural changes in the biliary system. In the meantime, you may want to consider following a low fat diet. It can be of help in some cases.