Gallbladder Expert Forum
Serious pain!

Welcome to the Gallbladder Forum! This is a place to ask your personal questions about gallbladder issues and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of gallbladders.

Serious pain!
Almost two years ago my gallbladder ruptured, it had gangrened and I went septic. I was put on life support due to ordain failure and the bile got to my brain.  When I finally awoke (almost two weeks later) I lost about a month of memory prior to the surgery. I recovered quickly but for the last year and a half have had severe back pain and can tell I now have a learning curve.  I'm in pain everyday and am now battling depression.  Its hard for me to work because of the pain and confusion when trying to learn a new skill. I feel like I am loosing myself and my family. Are there any related cases where help was given...or am I alone in this?
You mention symptoms but absolutely no evaluation. What has been done looking into this?