Aa
A
A
Close
Shoulder pain/ abdominal pain/ IBS post gallbladder surgery
I am a 25 year old female, i have had my gallbladder removed as of March 20th. I have had pain since October, including shoulder pain which I assumed was a symptom of my gallbladder issues. Now after having it removed I have had burning pain radiating from my neck down to the bottom of my shoulder blade including knotted muscles. I have also had diarrhea, constipation and gas. I am afraid to eat anything for fear it will cause me digestive problems. I have lost 10 pounds in the last month, i am now 5"4' 120 pounds which is less than i weighed at age 14. My doctor has recommended that i see an orthopedic surgeon. I had rotator cuff surgery at age 17 so this may possibly be contributing to this problem. I am at a loss and i am tired of this chronic pain and willing to try anything! please help!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
168348 tn?1379360675
Do ask your doctor. Sometimes gas is trapped post op through the shoulders but I'd give him/her a call. Also, it takes time to regulate again and you can discuss that, too, with your doctor.  Good Luck!

C~
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gallbladder Community Resources