Sick husband!
Not sure this is the right place, but I figured I would try here. Forgive the long post, but i have a lot of details that are probably important in order to get help. My husband has been sick for months now (off and on) and Dr.'s can find nothing. My husband has had issues with greasy food for some time (making him nauseous and fatigue). Several months ago my husband ate a greasy bar pizza and got terrible shooting pains on his right side. He began to have pains, feel fatigue, get dizzy and nauseous any time he ate something slightly fatty and eventually ended up living on lentil soup for 2 months because that was the only thing that didn't make him sick. They ran tests on his gallbladder, liver, tested for Celiac, and did a scope on his digestive track. Everything came back normal except his intestines were inflamed (no idea why). He was bed ridden that whole time and they eventually removed his gallbladder "to see if that would fix it." He was fine for a while, but now after a few more months he is getting pain again in the lower right hand side of his abdomen in the same place as before. It gets worse when he moves and breathes too deep. He has been having problems having a bowel movement and just now had one beer and got extremely dizzy. My husband is not an alcoholic but does have an occasional drink and has never had any issues so the dizziness after one drink really took him off guard. Any ideas?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Understand your predicament. Ihe lower right quadrant pain and loss of appetite could also be due to chronic appendicitis. The other symptoms for Appendicitis are fever, nausea, vomiting and malaise. This is usually not picked up by imaging studies. The other causes for pain could be urinary tract infection, pelvic infections, renal colic and sometimes bowel infections. So, please discuss these options with your doctor, who may run blood, urine and stool tests to detect the cause for the pain.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.