Still in pain
It has been 8 weeks since my surgery and I am still having the same pain...actually a little worse..in my back just below my right shoulderblade and in the area of the primary incision...very uncomfortable...I really want an answer but all I have found so far are more like me with this question...Maybe gallblader was A problem but not THE problem?

This discussion is related to Post Gallbladder surgery pain..
Hello and hope you are doing well.

It needs to be seen if it is the same pain which was present prior to surgery. If it's a different kind of pain in the then it could be due to the surgery. Sometimes post op infections or adhesions can cause pain. If it is the same kind of pain then the other causes could be gastritis, peptic ulcer disease and GERD. Disorders of the spleen and colon could also cause pain. Kidney disorders too produce colicky and sharp pain. Sometimes anxiety with flatulence can cause this pain. Only a discussion with your doctor and further investigations like an ultrasonography will help.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.