Gallbladder Expert Forum
Suffering with pain, Nausea, and lightheadedness

Welcome to the Gallbladder Forum! This is a place to ask your personal questions about gallbladder issues and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of gallbladders.

Ok here's my situation.  For about four years now I have been having problems with abdominal pain, nausea, and bloating.  At first it was just when I binged on alcohol.  Now it's present constantly, and about 6 months ago after eating too much before bed I was in tremendous pain, and I started feeling like I'm going to faint from time to time.  Now I  have that feeling on an almost constant basis.  It's worse when my abdominal pain is worse, but even when I don't have pain it sticks with me.  It almost feels like you feel when you have a bad cold just constantly.  They did multiple tests on me, and they say I don't have ulcers, my pancreas is fine, but the ultrasound showed sludge in my gallbladder.  Now they're sending me in for a Hida scan.  My question is has anyone else gone through this?  Also if it is my gallbladder and I get it out will the sick/tired/lightheaded feeling still stick with me?
I would expect the symptoms to resolve if your gallbladder is shown to be abnormal AND you stop the binge drinking.