Gallbladder Community
What are the symptoms of gallbladder disease?

The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.

Are there any symptoms or signs that you have issues with your gallbladder or that you have gall stones?  The only thing I was able to find is abdominal pain is an indicator:

http://www.medhelp.org/gastroenterology/articles/What-is-Causing-Your-Abdominal-Pain-/246
Hi there, for me it started with constant nausea, then turned into vomiting after i would eat from the pressure pain... i would have upper right quadrant pain that would go around to my back.  Eating fatty meals, deep fried,  caffeine, soda, red meat, pork (huge trigger for gallbladder issues) can trigger attacks. Try and eat a non fat diet for a couple of weeks, by taking all these things out and see if your symptoms go away... but if you are having any abdominal pain etc, probably wise to see a physician to rule things out.
I agree with previous poster --- anything >5mgs of fat content for me can cause an active gallbladder attack.

The abdominal pain of biliary colic is just as bad as a kidney stone and like kidney stones is worse than childbirth!  So, it's good to avoid triggers in my opinion for sure!

C~
So when you get an attack you know what it is?  Like its a severe pain and not just indigestion?  I remember seeing my relative have an attack, but the main thing that is different with both of us is that she was severely overweight and yes consumed a lot of fat.  The other thing they ate a lot of in their family was raw potatoes and the doctor told them that was a huge no-no.  I wonder now if that was true?
Everyone can have different experiences, you are must to get to your doctor with all these questions if you feel you might be having a gallbladder issue.
I just read some of your posts and see that your HIDA showed a dysfunctional gallbladder--was your main symptom nausea? I never had the right quadrant pain at all---but did have pains between my shulder blades and bile diahrrea---never did throw up----you said you began feeling better by da 10---I guess I feel better but still have nausea at times and every day diahrrea once or twice---have been on prilosec for 5 days and take maalox some too because I feel like I have some reflux in my throat although no pain---did you experience this?-My pathology report said the gallbladder was extremely inflammed but now I am wondering if I should have had it taken out because I am still not back to normal---what are your thoughts on this?
My main symptom was nausea and vomiting, and pain.  You wont be back to normal this quick, day 10 i was strating to improve, I am 6 months post surgery now and still every now and then have some pains etc my surgeon and GI both said usually takes up to one year for the body to completely settle... I never had diarrhea after, i was opposite and didnt go to the washroom for 15 days after (very uncomfortable)  have you tried taking a fibre supplement?  I take 2 metemucil tablets every morning (recommended by my surgeon and GI) just try and be patient and not stress over it as its probably upsetting your stomach even more.  If you feel truly something is wrong then call the surgeons office, otherwise just take it day by day... be careful what you eat, eat very bland for the first month or so and any dairy make sure its non fat and skimmed....remember you have had an organ taken out that has been there since birth and even though the outside you may look better the insides will take sometime to heal and readjust to not having the gallbladder there.  
Yes from the sounds of it I do need to address my concerns with a doctor.  I don't have any major symptoms just more so I want to start with preventative care.  I know it runs in my family so I want to be on the look out for it indeed.  Just finding out about some triggers and the dietary information has been a tremendous amount of help.  Thanks to everyone for sharing and keep adding information to the post.