When to go to the ER?
My episodes are lasting longer and longer.  What really bothers me most is the chest pain.  I am not sure if I should go to the ER.  I went last week and was given protonix and motrin and a script for Vicodin.  I had a follow up recently with the nurse practitioner to go over my endoscope results: gallstones, sludge, a polyp, thickening of the gallbladder wall and inflammation of the small intestines.  I am scheduled for surgery in a few days but feel like I wont be able to make it til then.
Help!
How are you doing?
I ended up going to the ER.  Had my gallbladder removed Wednesday.  Still some pain but I want to say better than what I was dealing with.  
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Good to see you are recovering well. There could be fatty food intolerance post surgery. So, in general avoid all food high in fat and cholesterol. Also avoid all food high in calories and include plenty of high fiber diet. Avoid all fried food, fatty red meat, whole milk dairy products and highly processed food. Include plenty of fresh fruits, high fiber vegetables, whole grains, lean meat and low fat dairy products.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.