Yellow Liquid around stool
I've been having problems for months. I have been diagnosed with gastritis and gal stones as being the root of the problems. This morning I went to the bathroom and my stool was green and brown in color, but some was coated in a yellow liquid. Should I be concerned? I'm going to the Dr. on Monday, but I was wondering if there was an urgent need to go on in?

I'm taking 2 prilosec(20mg) everyday, and last night i took a bentyl(20mg).
Hi, I happened upon your post. Although I don't have an answer just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year!  Please stop back and let us know what your doctor says.If you are concerned, please call the doc on call ..
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Your symptoms could be the side effects of the medication, as prilosec can cause diarrhea. It could also be due to gastroenteritis, which is infection of the intestines. Amoebiasis is another infection, which can cause similar symptoms. Some inflammatory bowel diseases like diverticulitis and crohn’s disease can produce similar symptoms. If it persists consult your doctor for further evaluation.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.