Gallbladder Expert Forum
burning sensation with gallstones?

Welcome to the Gallbladder Forum! This is a place to ask your personal questions about gallbladder issues and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of gallbladders.

burning sensation with gallstones?

On Sunday , I went to the er because of severe pain in my upper right part of my abdomen and found out (after CT scan with contrast) that I have gallstones. I am still getting the sharp pains and sometimes it feels like someone pinched me and won't let go. Since yesterday I have had this burning sensation where my gallbladder is. It feels like someone is rubbing sandpaper on the inside of my side. Is that normal with gallstones?

I am a 25 yr old female without any medical issues except the stones and being overweight..
I don't see a question in your post. It is clearly time to see a surgeon. I would think that they gave you a referral to one in the ER.