Gallbladder Community
can a 81 years old

The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.

can a 81 years old

My mom is 81 years old does anyone knows if she can still do the gallbladder /liver flush. The doctor wants to do a surgery to do a percutaneus tubing due to a stone blocking bile duct. I had successfully liver flush for the past 4 years. I am almost stone free but still doing it once a year due to gallblader (gallbladder) removal. I still flush and very few liver stones now...The doctor of my mom does not believe in my liver flush story. I wanted  the doctor to consider no surgery and just do a home remedy for my mom just how I did it on my own liver flush. Any comments is highly appreciated. Thank you
How big is her stone and which portion of the ducts is involved?