Gallbladder Community
gallbladder pain !!!

The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.

gallbladder pain !!!

Hi was just wondering if anyone can answer my question.
can you have pain from the lefthand side if its gallbladder related
the pain radiates from under my left breast around into my back and up to shoulder and also arm. all on the lefthand side.
theres is also a large history of gallbladder removal in my family. and ive suffred with my stomach for many years thinking it was gallbladder related, but this pain didnt make me feel like i needed to vomit.. sorry for tmi

many thanks
I am not 100% sure, I had my problems all on the right side, but i am sure its not unheard of, I know gallbladder can mimic many other diseases...best to get it checked out to rule it out, hereditary is a big thing with gallbladder disease.  Hope you feel better and get some answers.
thanks for your reply..  your right think a trip to the docs may help.

I have gallbladder problems and a lot of my pain comes from the left side. But I agree with the other reply, it's best to get it checked out. I hope you feel better soon.