Gallbladder Community
hiatal hernia/gallbladder
About This Community:

The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hiatal hernia/gallbladder

I'm 24 yrs old. I have been diagnosed with a hiatal hernia small 3 cm. I also had an ultrasound done for gallbladder ( no stones) and a hida scan which showed 22 percent ejection fraction..

My main problem is involuntary and continous belching after eating. General surgeon wants to remove my gallbladder.

Can the hiatal hernia cause biliary dyskinesia? Should I get the hiatal hernia repaired instead?
Related Discussions
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Frequent burping can happen with consumption of excess sugars, indigestion and aerophagia. It could also be due to Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), malabsorbtion, inflammatory bowel diseases and various infections of the colon. Anything that irritates the under surface of the diaphragm can cause frequent burping, like liver abscess, hepatitis or peritonitis. Gall bladder disease could also cause fatty food intolerance and burping.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gallbladder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank