Gallbladder Community
is it gallbladder pain?

The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.

is it gallbladder pain?

Hi....i apparently have 2 polyps on my gallbladder....i am experiencing very sharp pain in my left upper abdomenbottom of my ribcage... mostly when i breathe in...i'm hoping it is just a pulled muscle...but it has been getting worse over a period of 3 days...is worse at night...tonight was particularly bad, and i'm wondering if it has anything to do with a spicy dinner i ate.
Spicy food and fatty foods can for sure trigger an attack, I used to have my attacks mostly in the middle of the night...do you have anymore tests scheduled for gallbladder?