Gallbladder Community
is it my gallbladder??

The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.

is it my gallbladder??

i went 3 yrs ago seen a sugrent,he did a hida scan said was only working 7% then,,he said should come out..my gp doc said to leqave it in since working is better than taking out

3 yrs later im having pain in shoulder blades,sick to stomach no matter what i eat..i feel i have heartburn but i dont have,its a sorta sweet taste go figure

my stools are not that of chauky as they say in text..the only sympoms i get are realy bad stomach and that buring taste too..the pain in my shoulderblades..i cant see the surgon for sometime there so far backed up..and a local anywere er sux!!

i had a endoscopic test done was clear of anything this was 2 yrs ago..i dont have the chest pains ot right side pain as they say in text..at times i have had a feeling there below 7th right rib

just asking for the help that mabey someone knows or has had..of took out..my 29 yr old daughter had hers took out past summer..she told me was like a bloated just sick feeling,thats what i have,,and also no janduice!!  i also get dizzy at times when i feel sick like right now i just drank blue gateraid messing me all up..i been taking phenagran for neausea

i know my grammer isint all that  

let me know what you can
    thanks
Just get it taken out before you end up with pancreatitis or something equally awful. It's a simple procedure. I had mine taken out December 14, 2012. It took me about three days to get back to my old self.
I think the lesson here is that a surgeon knows best regarding surgical problems. We are the ones who know the literature regarding what works best. We are certified and scrutinized constantly such that "unnecessary" procedures are quite rare. You have paid a price for bad advice from someone who is poorly informed. Did your gp happen to mention that the reason we remove gallbladders is that symptomatic patients are more likely to die prematurely from their gallbladder disease than from surgery?