ive been diagnosed with gallstones
I'm really stressed out. I don't have insurance and I have to see a surgeon in December. I saw my stones n they appear to be very small. I don't want surgery and I'm looking to pass them naturally. Please anybody that can help me out. I'm desperately looking for help
First things first. Passing gallstones is the highest mortality way of getting rid of them. Second, the stones aren't the problem, the gallbladder is. I am assuming that you have had symptoms that caused them to order the ultrasound. If this is the case, you have a one in three chance of landing in the ER with a potentially life threatening complication of your gallbladder disease if it is not removed. We remove them in this situation because the patient has a greater chance of living their normal life expectancy with their gallbladder out. As an aside, don't fall prey to the internet idiots that would have you believe that you can just chug some olive oil with a lemon juice chaser and rid yourself of the evil gallstones. What they don't tell you is that the green objects that they fish out of the toilet aren't gallstones at all. What they have done is to convert their GI tracts into green soap factories. Trying to pass a gallstone on purpose is a sloppy form of Russian roulette. Even if you are uninsured, generally fees are substantially discounted and the benefits are amortized over a lifetime. Not like buying a car that becomes worthless in a few years.
Thank you. After the ER visit  I had another attack . I found out about County programs for medical insurance. My family has been seeking for different natural medicine, but I am concerned about trying to pass them and end up in the ER anyways. My other question is since the gallbladders not there how will my body react to that? But I have complications after because I don't have my gallbladder?  Another thing is I am not sure how I got them. I'm 22 years I'm 22 years old Hispanic I'm ca I'm careful with what I eat but the downfall is my second pregnancy. I had problems with my liver enzymes and lost weight. My body wasn't acting the same. I did lose weight rapidly. This is when I got my first colic attack..