pain after gall bladder removal
I had my gall bladder removed this past summer.  After the removal my surgeon told me a low fat diet was always  best but I had no restrictions and could eat in modertation.  Sometimes I still eat foods high in fat.  Yesterday we had pizza and not even an hour after I started feeling pain in my right shoulder.  Is this a common side effect of eating foods too high in fat or should I be concened that it could be something else?  
Hello there,
Pain in the right shoulder after eating food is mostly due to gall bladder disease, gallstones or any complications in the gall bladder. Pain can also be felt due to acid reflux. When the gallbladder is removed, bile is less concentrated and it drains continuously into the intestine. As a result there is continuously increased bile flow into the upper GI tract, which may contribute to esophagitis and gastritis. With time the body adjusts and it becomes easier in digesting fatty foods. Eat smaller, more frequent meals. If the symptoms are persistent consult your treating doctor. I hope you find this information useful.
Best of luck and regards!