3 years after Stage III colon cancer ....
I had surgery for Stage III B, liver biopsy (since we're there)  and 6 months of FOLFOX for colon cancer three years ago.  My CEA has remained a steady 4 (rounded up) since post chemo.  Pre surgery CT scans showed some cysts in my liver and one pin head size spot that remained unchanged.  My 3 year CT showed the 'pin head' is now an oval shaped 'something' 1.75 cm.  CT  could not determine what the spot is.  I'm scheduled for a CT guided needle biopsy this coming week.  My CEA was 6.4 two weeks ago BUT I had the end of a very bad cold, was constipated and also had an infected hair in my armpit, I have diverticulitis and my gastro said he's never seen hemorrhoids as bad as mine. )  I take 6,000 IU's Vit. D3, 1,200 of Calcium, Centrum Silver for Women, 2 aspirin daily and eat no red meats.  

I'm 61 and all other health is perfect.  5'2" and 145 lbs.  Female

I'm quite worried.  
Hi there!

A CEA of 6.4 ng/ml though high, does not sound very high to be indicative of cancer relapse. However with increase in the side of the liver lesion it is still suggested to go ahead with the investigation to be on the safer side. Hopefully things would turn out to be fine.

Take care!