Stomach issues
I have had stomach problems for years. I was diagnosed with IBS years ago and I have had my gall bladder removed. I get nauseous very easily and I suffer from heartburn from time to time as well. I have had upper and lower GI's done with no concerns showing up on those and yet my stomach problems persist. I worry about stomach cancer of course but I am not sure what else to do about my stomach. Any time I have a problem I get very anxious about it. Suggestions?
Hi there!

With normal Upper and lower GI endoscopies, the possibility of gastric cancer is highly unlikely. Likely possibilities responsible for your symptoms that may need to be considered include GI infections, inflammations, GI motility disorders, IBS, malabsorption syndromes, micronutrient deficiencies or non-GI causes such as hormonal/ endocrine abnormalities, stress anxiety, medication side effect etc. I would suggest considering a detailed evaluation by an internist or a gastroenterologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management. Lifestyle/ dietary changes may also be beneficial in the situation.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
I will have a gall bladder romoved soon but scared.
How r u feeling after romovel?
????
Dr. Kaul, i've been suffering for almost 6months having chronic gastritis. Endoscope and h.pylori test was done. Medication for bacteria was given for 15days. After that i undergo to urea breath test and negative result. After 4days i been experiencing again gastritis i thought it was heal.Because i over eat
Dr. Kaul, i've been suffering for almost 6months having chronic gastritis. Endoscope and h.pylori test was done. Medication for bacteria was given for 15days. After that i undergo to urea breath test and negative result. After 4days i been experiencing again gastritis i thought it was heal.Because i over eating again and stress one factor that contribute to have that again. Then i feel cramping in my stomach every 2 to 3hrs after that cramping i feel good. And i always feel hungry. I take nexium 20mg. And i feel horrible side effects like blurring vision and needle like in my hands and fet but it helps a lot to me. Should i discontinue the nexium? Then my bowel movement have fresh blood doctor told me drink hemostan for 5days and it was relieved.. After a month i eat a lot of french fries then i have again fresh blood stool.so what should i do? Hope to hear from you.