Gastric Cancer Community
stomach lining polyps
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to gastric cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

stomach lining polyps

My husbands half sister recently had most of her stomach removed due to polyps in the lining of the stomach.She was told this is hereditory.My husband can only eat certain foods or he gets nausea.Could there be a connection? What tests should he have and can someone tell me the name of this condition?
Thank you
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Lisa, check out familial polyposis  or Familial Adenomatuos polyps, has he had colon checked.   the only good news if they are small is that their incidence in getting to cancer is smaller than if they were in colon.  Did he have an endoscopy done?  I would thing that just nerves would get you nauseaus.  I have had some polyps but just in last 6 month due to stress they have grown in numbers where we can't even count them no more.....I guarantee you mine are mostly stress related where your acid levels kick them up a notch.
Blank
It happens to the people who are in the age of 60 and due to Gastritis that contributes to hyper plastic polyps and adenomas.and H.pylori is a bacteria which is responsible for the growth of polyps.

It is advisable to consult with  the doctor for the proper medication which is necessary.

Thanks

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastric Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank