Gastroenterology Community
24 hours of fullness/bloating

Ask questions on Gastroenterology issues: Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

24 hours of fullness/bloating

Here is a story. I will try not to make it long. 3 years ago I started feeling bloating all the time 24/7. I won;t eat for hours then go to bed and wake up still full or a feeling that there is a balloon in my stomach that needs to just pop.
And the moment I have anything to drink. Like 1 ounce of water I am full and just want to burp to relieve the pressure. It's very weird that I am full just we a tiny glass of water. And when I have food I am full way to early just like the water, So I really don't eat much. I been to 5 different GI. I had every test know to man from Endoscopy,ultrasound,small bowls through, MRI, MRCP,
cat scan upper GI series, 24 ph study, mamaothery, breath test for glucose,
blood work for h.pylori. chest xrays and gastric emptying study and everything is negative. Pills from reglan to domperdome to surfaclate, librax.  Anit-dpression  pills
for lexapro to another pill but can't remember it at this time. Nothing worked. Try taking regimint but that is not working. The last doctor told me it was non ulcer dyspepsia which means they don't know. Why aftter not eating for long periods of time and I start to get hungry and DRINK a little glass of water I am FULL. That is the 100.000.000 question. It's been a long 3 years and counting....Major HELP is needed. Thanks for listening.
have you had any type of surgery in the past , if so then this could be down to addesions . I have had 11 sugerys and have a partial small bowel obstruction that gives me lot of burping, and the fullness you are experiencing i cannot eat anything for the pain i get 15 to hr later i can only eat small ammounts of food and i'am talking few forks of food and i am fit to burst. do you get any pain with the bloating?
Avatar n tn
I had my gallbladder removed 7 years ago and everything was fine until this started. Xrays show clips from my my surgey and I have a small hitial hernia but they rule that out.