27 Year Old Active Male with odd bowel movements

About 9 mos ago I started having odd bowel movements that were cow pie like (not quite diarrhea) along with bloating and at times I would see food that had not digested (brown rice and red peppers) but this symptom have gone away.  

Currently I have 2 bowel movements per day that is cow pie like and I am bloated probably 50% of the time.  I went to the doctor last spring and was told it was likely giardia but the tests came back negative and after I finished the antibiotics (he wanted me to start taking them before the tests came back and I know you are supposed to take the entire dosage so I did).  I have no weight loss or gain and feel great for the most part.  One thing to note is that since I have had these odd BMs I have also had an INCREASE in migraines from a couple times a year to once a month or more.

My diet is very healthy for the most part.  I cook 90% of the food I eat from scratch and it is almost all organic and I take in for the most part no more than 2300 calories daily.  I do drink an abundance of diet coke (24 a week but also drink 60 oz water min per day).   Any advice / help would be appreciated.

Prior to this time I had what is considered a normal BM.
Any sort of carbonation can cause bloating.  One thing you can try (I assume you are not willing to give up the diet coke) is to open the drink and put it in a cup and leave it in your fridge overnight so that there is no carbonation left.  Other tests that you should probably have if the doctor thought you had giardia are things like H. Pylori.
Were you able to find anything else out about this condition? I am in a very similar situation.
If you are having dietary problems, I'd STRONGLY suggest you to check out the VEGAN lifestyle!

For DECADES I'd suffered with usual bouts of flatulence, sour bms, bloating, pain, liquid semi-soft to liquid stools, etc. (nothing bloody & never had a hemorrhoid.).

I'd been tested for everything but nothing came back positive. I don't have sensitivities, or allergies. I decided to do something radical for my health & to TAKE CONTROL!

I studied, studied, studied about veganism (a step above vegetarian & a step below a raw foodie) & found out what I should serve my family per day to fulfill dietary requirements, it's a BREEZE! It's just another way of life.

Since getting off ALL animal products (meats, dairy, eggs) which are DISGUSTINGLY RAISED & TREATED), reducing to oils & refined sugars/flours, which includes MOST semi-packaged & prepared foods!. I have absolutely normal, regular bowel movements each day. I never hurt, I never have bloating, indigestion, heartburn, upset/irritated stomach, intestines OR bowels!

Now, I don't think it's radical at all to eat LOTS of fiber-rich foods, fresh, vast variety of vegetables, fruits, beans/peas, grains, nuts, seeds! Anything we NEED except B12 can be found through the wh0lesome nAtural, plant-based f00ds! I follow the recommended daily requirements. I no longer eat any of my vitamins, minerals, protein, or calcium SECOND HAND through an animal! I eat mine FIRST HAND!

Do the research. You CAN do it! SOOO many ills & dis-eases can be alleviated & even eradicated! GO FOR IT!